When Rick Warren UNfollows You on Twitter (a true story)
(please note: this is just for fun. not meant as an attack on “America’s Pastor.” chill and enjoy, please!)
(also note: the mutual unfollow is a true story)
When Rick Warren UN-follows You on Twitter (a TRUE story, an internal monologue):
- Relax, it’s not the end of the world
- Besides, I unfollowed him first right? It’s only fair
- But why would he care that I unfollowed him? He has a bajillion followers
- Yeah, that is a bit odd. I’m actually sort of hurt by this
- I mean, I know he’s only human but isn’t he like #6 behind the 1) Trinity 2) Abraham 3) Mother Teresa 4) King David and 5) Billy Graham in heaven’s power rankings? He’s practically a modern-day apostle and Purpose Driven Life might be canonized in 100 years.
- That’s huge. Way to blow it, brosef. You just got unfollowed by the Lady Gaga of the spiritual leadership twittersphere.
- Still though, he could’ve “turned the other cheek” and offered me his proverbial tunic by way of a twitter shout-out: “hey @dkdanielkim, you are an inspiration!” That would have left burning coals on my head.
- I guess Rick blew it, then.
- Or… he probably doesn’t care, nor does he have the time.
- But he had time to unfollow me back?